Wednesday, August 01, 2007

This Is Where I Belong

You Belong in
Rome

You're a big city soul with a small town heart
Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome
Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand
And gorgeous Italian people - could life get any
better?
What
City Do You Belong In?



I took this quiz and found that I belong in Rome. Funny how I would be given Rome as my answer; I have never been there in my life, but have had friends that have traveled there and just loved it. By listening and reading many of there stories I really do think I would love to be there. When I traveled to Europe about 7 years ago my favorite places were Austria, Switzerland (Lungern), and Germany (Fesson, Neutcheunstine(sp) Hiedelburg); very picturesque, clean, and surreal . I did enjoy London, but I could do without the City of Paris. I loved the French country sides though. What a trip I would do it all again if I could. Like I said maybe someday.......

No comments: