Monday, September 07, 2009

Care Package Ordered!

Well I took care of something very important last night. I ordered Evan his Birthday Care Package. I can't wait to see the photos of what Angela in China comes up with for him. He will be getting such a beautiful birthday cake! I also ordered him a Winnie the Pooh Train since Daddy loves trains so. I ordered an album and sent them 10 photos for him to see who we are. One of each of us: Daddy, Momma, Lacy, Holly, and Wendy. Not to mention the pups,one of the play equipment out back, the front of the house, Grandparents, a family shot and a couple of added ones of Wendy. I also ordered a camera so they could take photos of his party and any left over they can use of him and friends. I think he will have lots of fun getting his present and cake for sure.

I did something a little different this time. All of my friends have used the Red Thread with Ann for sending things, but it was suggested to me to try Ladybugs N Love. So I compared costs and so on.... Well Ladybugs N Love won out. You can go to their site and see photos of packages they have put together. The link is www. ladybugsnlove. com.

Once I sent my order in Kelly who is here in the states wrote me back. She confirmed getting the order and said her daughter was from the same SWI!! Then she evidently checked out our blog and wrote me back. She said she had hugged my son this past June!!!!!!!!!!!!! How cool is that? This is what Kelly wrote, "I have hugged your son-- I recognize his sweet face and his adorable personality that shines from him!!!". It gave me chills that someone I have contact with has hugged my baby!

I can't wait to be able to hug my boy and bring him home!!

Lesa

14 comments:

Sherry said...

That is great that someone you know, knows Evan. I'm sure he'll love his birthday package.

LynnieB said...

Kelly is awesome. If there is anyone I would want hugging on my baby, it would be her. Can't wait to see pics.

Pam said...

We used Ladybugs n Love to get an update on Maddie. They are great. So cool that Kelly has met Evan. When is his birthday?

Lesa said...

Sherry, I bet he does too. If you look at his photos right behind him are the Winnie the Pooh Characters. I have gotten him a couple of things of Tigger and of Pooh.

Lynn, did you use her as well? She seems so sweet.

Pam, I'm glad to hear that you did use her. I have gotten several emails from her and already love her.
Evan will be 3 on the 27th of this month.

The Vinyards said...

Love LadybugsnLove. We have used them for 2 orphanage calls & a care package. Kelly & Angela always answer your questions.
That is so exciting that Kelly was huggin on your baby.

3peas1pod said...

I used Kelly to get an update and pics of Celia Grace. Kelly was very nice. One of her children also has heart issues, so she took the time to visit with me about that. Very happy with her service. Angela was great as well.
Can't wait to see some new pics!

FHL said...

Oh what a gift!!! I recently received a photo of one of the recently traveling mama's with our agency snuggling my sweet boy. It meant so much seeing him loved on.

Hoping you receive good news soon!
Hugs,
M~

Deb said...

Oh My! Now that's a Red Thread if I ever heard of one!
How arewome! That gave me chills too!

Susan said...

I think your gift by being linked to Even through Kelly is even better than that cake! That has to confirm that this is the right match for you all the more, Momma!

LynnieB said...

We didn't use Kelly but I spoke with her on the phone at length about some SNs we were considering. She is wonderful. Don't know if you remember me posting a fundraiser to bring Brighton home on my blog (back when I used to post). Brighton is Kelly's beautiful little girl -

LynnieB said...

We didn't use Kelly but I spoke with her on the phone at length about some SNs we were considering. She is wonderful. Don't know if you remember me posting a fundraiser to bring Brighton home on my blog (back when I used to post). Brighton is Kelly's beautiful little girl -

Kristy said...

Lesa thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers for me and my family. You are a blessing to me and I just love the heck out of you. God bless all of you and thank you so much again.

Love and blessings, Kristy

Anonymous said...

Lesa,

I am so thrilled to hear the news of your little man! The paragraph at the end about what Kelly wrote...OM GOSH!!! That is so touching. Big congrats!

Mi Hilo Rojo said...

AHHHH ! I am so excited reading the blog. I didnt see since few weeks.
He is adorable.