Friday, September 18, 2009

Come on TA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting just a little bit stir crazy here. I hear that if we can possibly get our TA by Tuesday they will be pulling for me to get to China sometime towards the end of October. Come on TA!!!

Everyone reading this please send out good vibes and lots of prayers for our TA to get here soon and that we can be on our way to Evan in October. I have several photos to keep me happy, but they are nothing like the real thing in my arms.

Wendy is so excited about going and hugging her little brother. She and I made her a t-shirt that says "I'm the Big Sister" with his photo down below it. I even put a tiny photo of Evan in a small locket for her and she wore it to dance the other day to show him off. She has been so cute about it.

I'm going to continue working on our Garage Sale items for next weekend. We are hoping this will bring some money in so it can help with the costs of the visas.

Have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Girl - i'm sending good vibes your way. Here's to hoping you get your TA real soon like NOW!!! How much longer can a parent wait!

hugs to you,
Love,
Sherri

Pam said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your TA comes soon. I remember all too clearly how painful that final wait is.