Saturday, April 14, 2007

Easter Sunday April 8, 07'










Easter+April+8%2C+2007


powered by Smilebox
Make your own | Click to play
Easter Sunday was cold this year. Saturday the 7th it snowed as shown on the first photo of this slide show. Ganny came and spent the night that Saturday night and my Mamaw and Papaw came on Sunday to watch me hunt eggs. Holly was in from school for a long weekend. Lacy was home, too. Uncle Lane and Aunt Alla came to see us, also. We had a huge weekend and I had so much fun!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Lesa!

I love seeing these SmileBox creations you've made! You've got me hooked, and I'm going to have to learn how to do one of these myself soon! Maybe after our trip to SA! I may have to bring the video camera along, even though I'm clueless to how it works. You have a beautiful backyard and georgous daughters--all of them! I love seeing the snow in front of the open pool!

See you soon!
Susan

Lesa said...

Thank you Susan.
It isn't hard at all to set up the Smile Box. I'll show you in San Antonio if we have time.

Lesa

Deb said...

Awsome smile box! I was admiring your honey suckle I hope mine gets that big!