Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Past Gifts from my Pal






I've been meaning to post the photos of my Secret Pal Gifts from my new Pal. There had been some switch ups due to some of the ladies were ready to end the swap, but then there were those of us that wanted to continue. Our coordinator assigned new pals to those whose pal opted out. My old Pal was going to pursue a Vietnam Adoption instead of enduring the long wait for China.
Just let me say that she was a wonderful and thoughtful pal and I wish her all the luck in the world.

My new Pal started of the swap with a mega package of Ladybug items! I've never seen a Ladybug Measure before; it is absolutely the cutest thing I've seen! Mylie has a new ladybug outfit to wear, and Wendy got the cutest ladybug umbrella.
For my 45th birthday my pal sent me a card and some scrapbook stickers with ladybugs and a set that has items from China.
My second package from her was an outfit for Mylie with a Lion on the front and two pairs of socks to go with it, a lion hooded towel to match, a ladybug hat, and for Wendy Popsicle molds, a colorful ladybug necklace, and a lavender ladybug wind up toy.

I can't wait to see what she comes up with next; for that matter I can't wait to know who she is!


Lesa

No comments: