Monday, September 22, 2008

Good Grief!

I can't believe I totally forgot about our 27 LID Anniversary! Well I guess I had a good excuse since the ER threw me off! Sorry Mylie, I did think of you that day believe me. I always do each and everyday!!

Over the weekend we attended a Family Funeral for Mike's "Stepfather" and then that evening we attended my cousins daughters Wedding. Mike drove up to Ft. Worth Friday late afternoon and got there in 7 hours. I know he was really tired afterward from working that morning and then that long drive. It usually only takes us right at 6 hours to get there. I flew down on Saturday morning to attend the Funeral at 3:00 pm.

We then went and relaxed for a short while and then back up we went to Lacy's and then a nap for Mike and then off to the Wedding. It was a beautiful Wedding, but I left my camera in my overnight bag at Lacy's so I don't have any photos of it.

Holly and Wendy stayed home since we had to rearrange our travel arrangements. Wendy didn't need to go to a Funeral, but everyone missed the girls all the same and especially at the Wedding.

Nick took a Photo of me and Mike on his phone and we did the same for him and Lacy; so if I get those I will post those. We had a wonderful time on the dance floor even though the only one who knew how to really dance was Nick. ha!

I did tell Lacy before she and Holly get married we are all taking Dance lessons. I love getting out there, but really only know my moves. Ha!


Lesa

6 comments:

Steffie B. said...

27 months.....WOW.....I pray your wait isn't too much longer! ;)

Sherri said...

Hi Lesa,

Thanks for stopping by our blog and leaving a comment. Happy 27th month. I was looking at our time frame and we're now 25 1/2 months today, but I really don't count 1/2's...lol.
Yeah, the comment you left about the babies in china being sick - you would think they would get their act together with that back log. No reason for all those babies to be over there getting sick. Anyway I don't want to go on about it, it just makes me sick it's happening.
Hugs from Florida,
Sherri

Kristy said...

i am so sorry for the loss, all of you are in my thoughts and prayers. Happy belated LIDversary!!! We are getting there aren't we!! I love the way you spell your name I can honestly say that I have never seen it spelled that way before. I love it!

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leigh said...

I'm wondering who had their comment removed by the blog administrator? ....and what they said that was "worthy" of being removed!?!?! :) I miss dancing. I never dance anymore mainly because (well, besides the fact that we never go anywhere!) I really don't drink anymore and I always liked to have a couple in me before I hit the floor. That ole liquid courage. How pitiful am I? I will say I dance around the house all the time, much to Katey's chagrin! :) :) :)

Deb said...

Happy b'lated 27th!